PLEASE HELP ME TO CLICKKKK! :D

Please do support & help me to click whenever you come my blog, although i'm not posting anymore.
I've been busy recently. Hectic schedule indeed.
But please do keep the clicks coming! :D Thanks :D

. ------->

BANNER!







(Sample Of how it'll look like)

Please do paste this onto your blog if you're a daily reader of mine.
Click [Ctrl + A] to select all, then copy it. & Just paste it @ your blog.
Please tell me if you've done it, or going to do it. Thanks for your support.
P/s:If you're gonna get one, Please do credit. :)





Please leave a footstep before you leave.





Blast it out LOUDDD




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Personalized Music Playlist Played @ Shuffle














Scroll Downwards, My Love




PLEASE CLICK IT FOR MEEEE!

Self-thought Quotes.

-12thSeptember2009.
"Sometimes,
A hug is all one needs to feel a little better. But they're just too ashamed or embarrassed to ask for one. & being afraid that their friends will laugh at them, Or feel that they're childish."


-8thSeptember2009.
"Practice makes perfect, But if Noone is perfect, Why Practice?"

-30thJune2009
It's sad when people you know becomes people you knew.

Post below, my dear.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

All for you people out there.

Picture taken @ night from room view towards town. Blurred effect makes the light rays awesome!

It's been a veryvery long time since i last post.
I sincerely apologise for that. I've been pretty caught up with almost everything that's part of my life now. The Youth Olympic Games are drawing nearer, and we're still getting prepared. During the June Holidays, it's 3 times training everyday, and the total time added up for a day is approximately 6 - 7 hours. 3 times a day, 6 days training a week. So in total, it adds up to many many hours of tough trainings.

Alright,
I don't wish to post so much about life anyway. Just wanna say, thank you to all those that have been asking for me to update my blog. But due to the time constrain that i'm facing now, i'm afraid i don't have much time to post also. So yah, but if you guys wanna know how i'm doing, follow up on my facebook, i'll be online practically whenever i'm free theree. Hohoho.

Anyways,
Yesterday i went over to Marina Bay Sands to stayover, and have a little bonding session with my cousins. Hoho. The place sure is grand, but there's one thing about it, no place for kids to play :X Hoho. Manymany nicenice sceneries. Hoho. So here are the pictures, i lazy to upload all :X Hoho, enjoy!

View of swimming pool @ the 57th floor.

View of my family's room

1 comment: