PLEASE HELP ME TO CLICKKKK! :D

Please do support & help me to click whenever you come my blog, although i'm not posting anymore.
I've been busy recently. Hectic schedule indeed.
But please do keep the clicks coming! :D Thanks :D

. ------->

BANNER!







(Sample Of how it'll look like)

Please do paste this onto your blog if you're a daily reader of mine.
Click [Ctrl + A] to select all, then copy it. & Just paste it @ your blog.
Please tell me if you've done it, or going to do it. Thanks for your support.
P/s:If you're gonna get one, Please do credit. :)





Please leave a footstep before you leave.





Blast it out LOUDDD




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Personalized Music Playlist Played @ Shuffle














Scroll Downwards, My Love




PLEASE CLICK IT FOR MEEEE!

Self-thought Quotes.

-12thSeptember2009.
"Sometimes,
A hug is all one needs to feel a little better. But they're just too ashamed or embarrassed to ask for one. & being afraid that their friends will laugh at them, Or feel that they're childish."


-8thSeptember2009.
"Practice makes perfect, But if Noone is perfect, Why Practice?"

-30thJune2009
It's sad when people you know becomes people you knew.

Post below, my dear.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Name in the meda.

I was recently on Google & decided to check if there's anything about my name. & look at the websites that has got my interviews and quotes inside.

"Handball player Oscar Ooi, 17, said he was thoroughly enjoying his stay. "I'm truly treasuring the time I have here because this is probably going to be the only time that I get to meet and stay with people from so, so many nations," he said.

When asked about some of the quirks his newfound friends had, Oscar said: "I realised that the Australian athletes prefer to wear socks to bed because it's supposed to make them sleep better."

Oscar admitted that he was initially reluctant about the idea of Village life prior to the Games - staying away from the comfort of his own home and away from his friends and favourite computer games seemed unappealing.

Since his first day in the YOV, however, he has made friends from over a dozen countries. "It has been amazing to meet this bunch of friendly people. Through staying with them, I have learned more of their culture and experience not just in handball, but in life as well."

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20100825-233831.html


This is one quote adapted from this website.

Oscar Ooi, 17, handball team
'That facing the world's best is the best way to improve. I may not have won, but I'm walking away a better fighter.'


& there's still a few more on the YOG matches one. But decided not to post it here. Haha. You can try to search online. Haha. that should be all for today's post alr. BYEBYEE! :D

No comments: