PLEASE HELP ME TO CLICKKKK! :D

Please do support & help me to click whenever you come my blog, although i'm not posting anymore.
I've been busy recently. Hectic schedule indeed.
But please do keep the clicks coming! :D Thanks :D

. ------->

BANNER!







(Sample Of how it'll look like)

Please do paste this onto your blog if you're a daily reader of mine.
Click [Ctrl + A] to select all, then copy it. & Just paste it @ your blog.
Please tell me if you've done it, or going to do it. Thanks for your support.
P/s:If you're gonna get one, Please do credit. :)





Please leave a footstep before you leave.





Blast it out LOUDDD




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Personalized Music Playlist Played @ Shuffle














Scroll Downwards, My Love




PLEASE CLICK IT FOR MEEEE!

Self-thought Quotes.

-12thSeptember2009.
"Sometimes,
A hug is all one needs to feel a little better. But they're just too ashamed or embarrassed to ask for one. & being afraid that their friends will laugh at them, Or feel that they're childish."


-8thSeptember2009.
"Practice makes perfect, But if Noone is perfect, Why Practice?"

-30thJune2009
It's sad when people you know becomes people you knew.

Post below, my dear.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Crush, crush, crush. On you.

Today's post is gonna be a short & brief one.

I had a terrible nightmare. I remembered it when i woke up, but forgotten soon later when i fell back asleep. It's been quite sometime since I've had a nightmare. It really was scary, i swear. I woke up, sweating all over. Shivering a little bit. Then,
  • Mingwei's house to bainian, gamble & stuffs.
  • Went to Yewtee to eat dinner & watch some performance.
  • Eat @ yewtee point foodcourt..
I'm glad that,
Things are finally fine now. I'm glad that we're fine, i'm glad that we're fine back together again.

I wanted to end off the day with something nice & something useful.
But in the end, it didn't really happen. I was stopped by fate.

I can't remember how it feels to be in the arms of the most beloved,
& deeply-remembered person already.

No comments: