PLEASE HELP ME TO CLICKKKK! :D

Please do support & help me to click whenever you come my blog, although i'm not posting anymore.
I've been busy recently. Hectic schedule indeed.
But please do keep the clicks coming! :D Thanks :D

. ------->

BANNER!







(Sample Of how it'll look like)

Please do paste this onto your blog if you're a daily reader of mine.
Click [Ctrl + A] to select all, then copy it. & Just paste it @ your blog.
Please tell me if you've done it, or going to do it. Thanks for your support.
P/s:If you're gonna get one, Please do credit. :)





Please leave a footstep before you leave.





Blast it out LOUDDD




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Personalized Music Playlist Played @ Shuffle














Scroll Downwards, My Love




PLEASE CLICK IT FOR MEEEE!

Self-thought Quotes.

-12thSeptember2009.
"Sometimes,
A hug is all one needs to feel a little better. But they're just too ashamed or embarrassed to ask for one. & being afraid that their friends will laugh at them, Or feel that they're childish."


-8thSeptember2009.
"Practice makes perfect, But if Noone is perfect, Why Practice?"

-30thJune2009
It's sad when people you know becomes people you knew.

Post below, my dear.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wives, wives, wives.

Hi!
Let's talk about a hot topic today shall we? :D Haha, Let's talk about Wives. Haha. Yknow what i feel now? I think, it's so damn cool being able to have so many wives. Haha. All the 大老婆, 二婆, 三婆, 小婆. . Don't you think it's like so cool ? :D If you don't, too bad. But i think it's just awesome.

Haha.
So maybe, if i would to daydream that i'm in the olden days, maybe i could like have like, Errr, 7 Wives? :X HAHAHA. So everyday, can have a different wife. Haha. So i was like telling Love about it. Haha. She not happy! :$ She wants more time with me. Haha. So i told her, I choose 5 wives. Haha. She says she wants to be the Biggest one! Haha.

Then,
on Monday, i spend my day with Love. Tuesdays with my 1st Mistress, then so on and so forth. Haha. But since i only have 5 wives, Love says that she wants to have more time with me. Then make the rest of the Mistresses jealous. Haha. So on weekdays i spend with each and everyone of them including love. Then on Saturdays, I'll spend an extra day with Love. Hahaha. Then guess what is sunday for? Haha. Pstt, let me tell you :D Haha.

Sunday is for, ..
FOR ALL OF THEM ALL TOGETHER! Hahaha. Isn't it cool? All meet up together. All my 5 wives spend time together. Then in the night, .. WOOHOOO! FUN TIME :X HAHAHAHA. Okayokay joke. Haha. I should get One Wife from Japan, One from some Angmoh Country, One from Vietnam, One from India, One from Singapore. Haha. So i've got an International Family! :D HAHAHA. All my babies, will be like mixed. HAHAHA :X That's like awesome y'all! :D Hahaha. Maybe i should really get more wives :D Haha. It'll be fun :D HAHAHA. But that'll only happen in my dreams man! :X HAHAH. Coolcoolcoooooool!

I can't stop thinking about it.
NEHNEH, woooohoooo! This thought is getting addictivee! :D Haha.

Oh anyway,
I'VE BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN MY APPLICATION TO RETAIN SECONDARY 4 IN REGENT IN 2010! Isn't that like just awesome? But I'll have to sacrifice alot. Haha. Meaning, Lesser computer time, Lesser time with friends, & alot of other things lah. Haha. & I might not be able to online so much. But do keep in contact with my TWITTER! :D Haha, i shall be updating it quite often. Hahaha. Alright? Tomorrow I'm starting school already. Haha. Quite strict school rules i must say.

Haha.
Oh, & i dropped POA & D&T. Cause my class doesn't have POA. & my D&T has already got a B3 for O'levels last year already. Haha. & D&T is super time consuming. Haha. So I'll only be taking English, Mother-Tongue, E-Maths, Combined Humanities(SS + Geog), & Combined Science (Physics & Chemistry). Haha. Wish me all the best! For Maths, I'll have to learn everything from Scratch. From Secondary 1 Maths to Secondary 4 ones. Haha. & the rest also. Haha. I should turn in early already. Haha. Have to report to school tomorrow @ 7.20am for grooming check and others.

It'll be a total new environment.
Hope i'll be able to cope with it fast :D Wish me luck everyone. Okayokay, i've got to go pack my bag and plan my studies and handball already. Oh, I gotta go! BYEEE! :D

No comments: