PLEASE HELP ME TO CLICKKKK! :D

Please do support & help me to click whenever you come my blog, although i'm not posting anymore.
I've been busy recently. Hectic schedule indeed.
But please do keep the clicks coming! :D Thanks :D

. ------->

BANNER!







(Sample Of how it'll look like)

Please do paste this onto your blog if you're a daily reader of mine.
Click [Ctrl + A] to select all, then copy it. & Just paste it @ your blog.
Please tell me if you've done it, or going to do it. Thanks for your support.
P/s:If you're gonna get one, Please do credit. :)





Please leave a footstep before you leave.





Blast it out LOUDDD




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Personalized Music Playlist Played @ Shuffle














Scroll Downwards, My Love




PLEASE CLICK IT FOR MEEEE!

Self-thought Quotes.

-12thSeptember2009.
"Sometimes,
A hug is all one needs to feel a little better. But they're just too ashamed or embarrassed to ask for one. & being afraid that their friends will laugh at them, Or feel that they're childish."


-8thSeptember2009.
"Practice makes perfect, But if Noone is perfect, Why Practice?"

-30thJune2009
It's sad when people you know becomes people you knew.

Post below, my dear.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

A series of unfortunate events around me.

It's gonna be a long post today.
I know it. Guaranteed. Because I have alot to post. If you don't like wordy posts. very sorry about that. Woke up by Mama in the morning. She was telling me to wake up to go watch Singapore Airshow 2010. It was a spectacular performance put up by Singapore, Korea, USA & a few other countries. There's this plane that i super like. Not sure if my Brother got take the picture or not. F-50. It's in Red & White. REDDDD! My favorite colour siahh! :D

So,
As we continued walking around. Seeing all the aircrafts & even private small/big ones, i got more into them. They're just so cool loh pleasee. Then thee sell the drinks. it's daylight robbery. For a can of Coke, it costs $4. Haha. Cool uh ? :D

After the Airshow,
We went off. went to take the shuttle bus back to Airport Terminal 2. There was a frigging BEE in the bus lah. But it flew out soon later. So the journey back was quite long. The bus driver was like driving @ his own sweet time. I think it was because the buses must reach @ their scheduled time. Cannot be too late or too early.

Then,
I reached Changi already. & like the title of this blog post. A series of Unfortunate events happened around me. & this is how it goes.

The First Event,
I boarded the MRT, & soon later, this lady boarded the train with a tram. There was 2 kids on the tram. The sister on the top one, then the brother on the bottom one. The brother was quite active. Both of them looked very healthy, they were mixed blood. Blonde hair, with chinese faces. The mother was communicating to them in Chinese. They didn't replied back. But they understood what she said. Both of the kids were looking healthy. But not for the Mommy. She isn't suffering from Hair Loss Problems. But she was balding. It looks like she's just went through Chemotherapy. It was painful seeing her like these, but yet i couldn't do anything to help. She was sitting on the MRT platform in the train. Everyone was looking @ her. I feel bad. I wished, i could stand up and talk for her. Maybe tell everyone to stop giving that kind of looks. But, million of thoughts were running through my mind @ that very moment. I was thinking, why would this happen to her? What could it be to cause balding onto her? Could it be Cancer? Thus causing her to undergo Chemo & resulting to the hair loss? Or was it HIV or AIDS? If it would to be HIV or AIDS, what would happen to her kids? Would they be affected too? I didn't mean to think about these, but it was really very painful to watch. She was suffering, but yet she held onto a strong front. When her kid gets noisy, she wouldn't shout or scream at them. She'd still approach her kids with a smile and pat them. I feel real useless. I couldn't do anything to help.

The second unfortunate event was when i reached back to yewtee already.
I alighted from the train. & was queuing to get down by the escalator. & there's this granny in front of me. Just directly in front, we stood onto the Escalator & slowly traveled downwards. But all of a sudden, the black handrail that you put your hand onto suddenly stopped moving. & the granny was still gripping onto it. So as the Escalator is moving downwards, the handle thing isn't. So as her body is moving downwards, her hands are still gripping onto the handrail. So she was falling backwards towards me. & my immediate reaction was to squat down to support her. I had to react fast. I looked @ her, & she was telling me in Hokkien, "Save me, quick." So i looked @ her hands, it's like as if her fingers was trapped in the handrail. Or not her fingers had cramped & she was holding onto the Handrail damn tight. As if she's holding it for her life. But indeed, she was. the guy behind me saw & immediately came to help. At that very moment, i wanted to tell her in Hokkien, "Ahma, Let go off the handrail." But my mouth just wouldn't open up. & the voice just wouldn't come out. Then they guy held onto the Granny, & the Escalator was still moving downwards. So i walked up to maintain that position, holding onto her. & i almost tripped. Then her leg was hitting against the sharp corners of the Escalators. When i almost fell, i let go of her, & the guy behind me was still holding onto her. It was crowded on that Escalator, because as she's trapped @ the same position as the Escalator is moving downwards, everyone was afraid that they''ll bang onto her or step on her. So i couldn't walk up to help her. But when i moved a little more downwards, one commuter saw & freed her. She smiled to me. But i feel that i didn't do much to help ease the pain as the Escalator was colliding onto her back. As i reached the bottom, i didn't look back to her. & i walked away. Sorry granny. But i hope that you're fine.

The first event was that,
I reached my block, & i was waiting for the lift, then came out this aunty, she collecting things to earn money. Something like a Garang Guni. I see her everytime, collecting Cupboards & other stuffs that people throw away. I wished i could do something to help all these people. I wished i could do something to help ease the pain and sufferings of people around me or surrounding me. I wished i could, but i guess i don't know how to and i can't do much.

I wished i was a better Boy / Guy / Man.
:/

No comments: