PLEASE HELP ME TO CLICKKKK! :D

Please do support & help me to click whenever you come my blog, although i'm not posting anymore.
I've been busy recently. Hectic schedule indeed.
But please do keep the clicks coming! :D Thanks :D

. ------->

BANNER!







(Sample Of how it'll look like)

Please do paste this onto your blog if you're a daily reader of mine.
Click [Ctrl + A] to select all, then copy it. & Just paste it @ your blog.
Please tell me if you've done it, or going to do it. Thanks for your support.
P/s:If you're gonna get one, Please do credit. :)





Please leave a footstep before you leave.





Blast it out LOUDDD




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Personalized Music Playlist Played @ Shuffle














Scroll Downwards, My Love




PLEASE CLICK IT FOR MEEEE!

Self-thought Quotes.

-12thSeptember2009.
"Sometimes,
A hug is all one needs to feel a little better. But they're just too ashamed or embarrassed to ask for one. & being afraid that their friends will laugh at them, Or feel that they're childish."


-8thSeptember2009.
"Practice makes perfect, But if Noone is perfect, Why Practice?"

-30thJune2009
It's sad when people you know becomes people you knew.

Post below, my dear.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby, I still feel that you're Beautiful

This song reminds me of you.
P/s: Please stop the music before playing this.

Goodbye, My love.

You're gone just this morning. I wanted to meet you up to pass you something that you could keep with you for your trip. But i didn't. I guess, there just wasn't enough time. I spend the entire night doing that for you. I stayed up till 1.11am till i finally finished making it. It's the Second time i made something for someone who's important to me. I thought maybe it'll make you happy if you keep it by your side. But I was too late. By the time I'm in school already, You've left in the School Bus already.

I have to admit.
I was disappointed that i didn't get to pass it to you. I made it with tons of love, thoughts & filled it with warmth & smiles specially for you. I was carrying so much faith and hope, that you'll be so happy if you receive that from me. Followed by a farewell hug. Perhaps you'll leave school, with a smile on your face. & maybe, you might hold it tight as i walk awhile smiling @ you. But unfortunately, you left even before i reached school. I'm sorry for being late.

I didn't mean to be a stalker,
But I've got your photos in my phone. Due to not being able to come online on weekdays. I had no choice, this is the closest way i could see you. & Everytime i miss you, I'll just have to see my Screensaver & you'll be there. Or i could just browse my galleries, & see you there. Yknow, i can't seemed to find any ugly pictures of you. Even if you said it's ugly, or it's unglam, i don't feel the same way as you feel. It's like, As if, you're born beautiful from whichever angle that i see you. & I believe, you'll always be. Please trust me, you'll always be beautiful, My girl.

Yknow,
I'm addicted to having your presence surrounding me. Or even having your presence & feeling your existence near me. It's like, it's a must for me to go to your blog everytime i have Internet Access. I need to know how you are doing. I need to know that you're doing fine. For now, that's the only way for me to still know how you're doing. I miss you so much, & it resulted in the habit of me having to go to your blog everytime i gain Internet Access. I love reading your posts so much, because it seriously makes me happy. Especially when your posts are about me. But i guess, the chances of you posting about me, are getting lesser already.

But still,
Please, remember that promise you made for me. You'll be happy, no matter what obstacles comes for you. That mesmerizing smile that I've always yearned so much for. Please, for my sake, keep that smile up for me. I don't wanna see you upset, Please.

I miss you.

No comments: