PLEASE HELP ME TO CLICKKKK! :D

Please do support & help me to click whenever you come my blog, although i'm not posting anymore.
I've been busy recently. Hectic schedule indeed.
But please do keep the clicks coming! :D Thanks :D

. ------->

BANNER!







(Sample Of how it'll look like)

Please do paste this onto your blog if you're a daily reader of mine.
Click [Ctrl + A] to select all, then copy it. & Just paste it @ your blog.
Please tell me if you've done it, or going to do it. Thanks for your support.
P/s:If you're gonna get one, Please do credit. :)





Please leave a footstep before you leave.





Blast it out LOUDDD




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Personalized Music Playlist Played @ Shuffle














Scroll Downwards, My Love




PLEASE CLICK IT FOR MEEEE!

Self-thought Quotes.

-12thSeptember2009.
"Sometimes,
A hug is all one needs to feel a little better. But they're just too ashamed or embarrassed to ask for one. & being afraid that their friends will laugh at them, Or feel that they're childish."


-8thSeptember2009.
"Practice makes perfect, But if Noone is perfect, Why Practice?"

-30thJune2009
It's sad when people you know becomes people you knew.

Post below, my dear.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just before you go,

You're leaving tomorrow,
& probably, you'll be leaving for a week. I don't know how will i feel for the following week without you. But i just know that it's not gonna be easy. A day without you, isn't easy for me to get it over with. Now, i'll have to tolerate this for a week. How long has it been since we last talked? A day, 2 days, or a week? Now, it's another one week.

Maybe you hadn't noticed.
But without you, i'm not really showing what i'm truly feeling. I'm unsure of my emotions lately. When i smile, i don't know whether i'm really happy or not. It's confusing. & I hate this situation right now. I'm in an unclear state of emotions. & I really need to get my stand back. & i need to grab a hold of myself.

Even right now,
As i'm posting. I don't have an idea what i really want to post. My emotions are running wild. I used to be able to post continuously & not stop to think about what to post. But now, for every sentence, i have to stop. & think about, what i really wanna type.

I don't like this. Please, end this.

I Love You , is a 2 word-phrase.
Because, 'You' & 'I' is counted as 1.

No comments: