PLEASE HELP ME TO CLICKKKK! :D

Please do support & help me to click whenever you come my blog, although i'm not posting anymore.
I've been busy recently. Hectic schedule indeed.
But please do keep the clicks coming! :D Thanks :D

. ------->

BANNER!







(Sample Of how it'll look like)

Please do paste this onto your blog if you're a daily reader of mine.
Click [Ctrl + A] to select all, then copy it. & Just paste it @ your blog.
Please tell me if you've done it, or going to do it. Thanks for your support.
P/s:If you're gonna get one, Please do credit. :)





Please leave a footstep before you leave.





Blast it out LOUDDD




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Personalized Music Playlist Played @ Shuffle














Scroll Downwards, My Love




PLEASE CLICK IT FOR MEEEE!

Self-thought Quotes.

-12thSeptember2009.
"Sometimes,
A hug is all one needs to feel a little better. But they're just too ashamed or embarrassed to ask for one. & being afraid that their friends will laugh at them, Or feel that they're childish."


-8thSeptember2009.
"Practice makes perfect, But if Noone is perfect, Why Practice?"

-30thJune2009
It's sad when people you know becomes people you knew.

Post below, my dear.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

We should be a part, not apart.

Just a look, & i know you're not happy. & i tried to find out about it.

I've heard about what happened. You weren't even happy on stage. I knew something was wrong. But i couldn't text or call out to you. I wanted to be there for you, but i'm sorry. I just can't anymore. I guess, things would be better for you like how it is going through. You've made new friends. & it's good to see. But for right now, this isn't the point. I was pissed when i heard about what happened. Perhaps you did explained, perhaps your instructor didn't allow you to explain. I wanted to fight for your chance for you, but then i realised, I can't. I wanted to do it for you in your shadows, but i don't know how to. I guess you have your friends to talk to now. & i'm sorry to have heard about what happened, but yet i can't do anything to make you feel any better.

You wouldn't know this,
But throughout the entire performance, i was looking @ you throughout. I thought you saw me looking @ you, & i looked down. You might have smiled, but i know it's not right. I texted Audrey to ask her about it. I was correct, there was something wrong. I heard you cried, but got to know that you were better after a moment. Nevertheless, i still think about you all the time. It's not about whether it's lovers or nothing. But when it comes to the person that i'm fond of, someone that i love, i can't take it. I get over-sensitive, i get head over toes for you, i get insane thinking about you, I get affected by the things i hear about you, the things i know when it comes to you, & the things that reminds me of you. I miss you much. Veryvery much. I hate it when i'm putting up with these emotional posts. But i really am not able to tolerate it anymore. I'm losing grip of myself. I'm veryvery tired waiting now, when it's truly over already. I know you need to talk to someone, & i'm sorry that i can't be there anymore. I guess, from how things are going on this way, you and i could never return back to how we were 3-4 years ago. I'm not trying to exaggerate, but everytime i want to come your blog, my heart stops me. Because everytime i come to your blog, i know something else about you. I could almost feel how you feel. I could almost feel your outrage and outbursts of emotions @ times. I don't know whether is it just me or what. But i get affected veryvery easily after knowing things about you. But for what we've become now, i could only stand a side, and not stretching my hands out to interrupt with things. I'm sorry for not being able to be there, but i'm sure there's someone who values much more than me now.

Medical Checkup Report:
Abnormal Heart Rate : 47 bpm.
Marked Sinus With Bradycardia.
I've have to get back to my Cardiologist to know about my heart.
Torn ligament @ the ankle, resulting in loose ankle = Easily sprained or possibility of breaking ankle. (Just have to be more conscious about my ankle now already. Didn't even know i had a Torn Ligament @ my ankle.)
Have yet to know about my Urine & Blood Test.
Need to get back to KKH for Cardiac Check-Up.
(That should be all i guess.)

No comments: