PLEASE HELP ME TO CLICKKKK! :D

Please do support & help me to click whenever you come my blog, although i'm not posting anymore.
I've been busy recently. Hectic schedule indeed.
But please do keep the clicks coming! :D Thanks :D

. ------->

BANNER!







(Sample Of how it'll look like)

Please do paste this onto your blog if you're a daily reader of mine.
Click [Ctrl + A] to select all, then copy it. & Just paste it @ your blog.
Please tell me if you've done it, or going to do it. Thanks for your support.
P/s:If you're gonna get one, Please do credit. :)





Please leave a footstep before you leave.





Blast it out LOUDDD




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Personalized Music Playlist Played @ Shuffle














Scroll Downwards, My Love




PLEASE CLICK IT FOR MEEEE!

Self-thought Quotes.

-12thSeptember2009.
"Sometimes,
A hug is all one needs to feel a little better. But they're just too ashamed or embarrassed to ask for one. & being afraid that their friends will laugh at them, Or feel that they're childish."


-8thSeptember2009.
"Practice makes perfect, But if Noone is perfect, Why Practice?"

-30thJune2009
It's sad when people you know becomes people you knew.

Post below, my dear.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm sorry i can't be, Perfect

I don't think you'll be able to see what I'm going to post here before you leave tomorrow. But still, i'm gonna post just for this small little chance that you might come online to view my blog before you go off tomorrow morning. I'll be fighting for this small chance you might come. But it's okay if you don't.

I've been thinking,
Whether to make a small gift for you, before you leave Singapore tomorrow & travel to somewhere else. But that small thing, would remind you, that i'll be constantly thinking about you when you're gone. & hope you do the same for me also. One week ain't easy, but i'll get pass it. I was thinking of fetching you from the airport when you come back. But i don't know when and what time will you be back. & whether you'll be travelling back home by school bus or alone.

Please, tell me that you miss me too.

P/s: If i never get to tell you before you leave, i'll say it here. Hoping there's this slight chance you'll come online to read my blog. & If i were to see you tomorrow morning in school, & you'll approach & walk towards me, i'll tell you:

"Hey,
Guess you're going for your overseas camp later on already. Bon Voyage for your trip & please do come back in one piece & also enjoy your trip alright? Please accept this and only open/read it only when I've left. Please keep it alongside with you. & keep it safe & warm with you. Goodbye, & Imy."

No comments: