PLEASE HELP ME TO CLICKKKK! :D

Please do support & help me to click whenever you come my blog, although i'm not posting anymore.
I've been busy recently. Hectic schedule indeed.
But please do keep the clicks coming! :D Thanks :D

. ------->

BANNER!







(Sample Of how it'll look like)

Please do paste this onto your blog if you're a daily reader of mine.
Click [Ctrl + A] to select all, then copy it. & Just paste it @ your blog.
Please tell me if you've done it, or going to do it. Thanks for your support.
P/s:If you're gonna get one, Please do credit. :)





Please leave a footstep before you leave.





Blast it out LOUDDD




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Personalized Music Playlist Played @ Shuffle














Scroll Downwards, My Love




PLEASE CLICK IT FOR MEEEE!

Self-thought Quotes.

-12thSeptember2009.
"Sometimes,
A hug is all one needs to feel a little better. But they're just too ashamed or embarrassed to ask for one. & being afraid that their friends will laugh at them, Or feel that they're childish."


-8thSeptember2009.
"Practice makes perfect, But if Noone is perfect, Why Practice?"

-30thJune2009
It's sad when people you know becomes people you knew.

Post below, my dear.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Listen to me

My friend told me this,

"Did you know that when people appear in your dreams, it's because that person wants to see you." I was hoping so much that it'll be true. At first, i only knew, if you dream of the person, means you think of the person too much. & that you are/ have been too occupied having thoughts about that someone. But do you know that, i dreamt about you twice. Twice during the period that you were gone. Were you really thinking about me like what the quote says? I dreamt twice. They happened of different scenarios. One of it, i woke up trembling. I woke up with my entire body drenched in cold sweat. I was so afraid of that dream. It couldn't even be a dream i guess. It was a nightmare. I was so afraid. & I didn't want that to happen to me in real life. That's why, I've learnt to realised, that i need you in my life. & i can't do without you. I want us back to where we came from. & how we started out being fond of one another. & was even supposed to go catch a movie together. I regretted, we didn't watch that movie. I wished, time could rewind. & you'll say what you said to me that day again. Regarding to us about the movie, the night i send you home, & all of our memories on the virtual world and actual world. I never want it to stop. I want it to carry on.


But,

I'm afraid. Blames, Fingers, Faults, will get pushed @ me again. & for no reason. We got into a huge quarrel just like that. I want you back, but i want to stop all these quarrels between the both of us. Will you do that, for me dear?

No comments: